A comprehensive service directory for seniors, families, care takers and service providers in the region.
Alberta Health Services: Addiction and Mental Health Contact: Kyla Delorey Work 339 Powder Drive, Unit 120 Fort McMurray, AB T9K 2W6 work Work Phone: 1-866-332-2322 (24-hour helpline)work Work Phone: Kyla Delorey: 780-793-8360work Work Email: email@example.comINTERNET Website: www.albertahealthservices.ca.amh.asp
Walk-in Counselling Services: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. (Mon-Fri)
Appointments: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. (Mon-Fri)
We are here to help individuals and family members of all ages who are experiencing addiction and mental health problems and/or related problems. This may include:
- Substance use
- Family or relationship concerns
- Legal-related issues
- Trauma and/or stress
- Severe and persistent mental illnesses
Services we offer are:
- Walk-in Counselling: Assessment, support, intake, referrals, and resourcing.
- Addiction Counselling: Individual counselling sessions, groups, referrals, family supports, and skill building.
- Mental Health Therapy: Assessments, individual therapy sessions, referrals, groups, family supports, skill building.
- Family Violence Support: Support to court-ordered individuals with addicition and mental health problems who committed domestic violence.
- Diversion Support: Help for court-ordered individuals with addiction and mental health needs who are experiencing minor criminal offences.
- Assertive Outreach Services: Support to individuals living with a severe and persistent mental illness.
- Street Connect: Mental health and medical support to our homeless or near homeless clients.
Additional community services that are available are:
- Education and awareness training.
- Rural outreach services to schools, clinics and centers.
For more information please contact Kyla Delorey at 780-793-8360.
Donate today to support seniors in the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo. Endowment
e-Transfer : firstname.lastname@example.org