Caregivers Alberta Resources:
Caregiver Support CommunityProvides a trained facilitator on Mondays and Thursdays at alternating times. To register call 1-877-453-5088, Option #2 (Tristan) and leave your contact information. They will call and/or email the Zoom number and Meeting ID#. We can do this piece for clients that are unable and then provide them the info and instructions to connect to the call. **They are working on getting one consistent number and mtg id, but that’s not in place currently.
1-1 Caregiver SupportThis is for those who aren’t comfortable with a group. Lisa Adam is the Caregiver Advisor who is trained and experienced in caregiving and can provide support and/or resources to those who are caregivers. Direct referrals or with client consent she will reach out to a caregiver in need. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780-453-5088 / 1-877-453-5088, Option #1 (Lisa) and leave a voicemail and she will call back.
Some Other Solutions (SOS)
Health and Wellness Program Delivery Update Resources and Services during COVID-19 Closures Some Other Solutions Health and Wellness Department are active in the following ways:
• FREE VIDEO COUNSELLING: Currently open to new and current clients for both general counselling and grief and loss counselling. Please check out https://someothersolutions.janeapp.com to book an appointment.
• FREE VIDEO COUNSELLING EMDR: Resource base techniques. Appointments can also be booked online at https://someothersolutions.janeapp.com
• FREE VIRTUAL GRIEF AND LOSS SUPPORT GROUPS: Starting April 15, 2020. To register please call Rita at 780-743-8605 ext. 6.
• FREE VIRTUAL DROP-IN MINDFULNESS SESSIONS: Starting April 1, 2020. To register please email email@example.com.
• SOS CRISIS LINE- 24 Hour crisis line for individuals to call at 780-743-4357(HELP) to have someone listen and provide resources and support.