Current Information on COVID
For up to date information please visit Alberta Health Website
Mandatory Safety Measures
As of November 6, all residents and visitors of communities on the watch/enhanced measures list must follow the mandatory:
- 15 person limit on social and family gatherings – indoors and outdoors – where people are mixing and mingling.
Applies to all social gatherings, including but not limited to:
- banquets and award ceremonies
- wedding or funeral receptions
- luncheons or potlucks
- parties: birthday, baby showers, retirement, dinners, backyard BBQs
- other private social gatherings and functions
Does not apply to structured events, including but not limited to:
- seated-audience conferences, sports and shows
- dining in restaurants
- fitness centres
- funeral services
- wedding ceremonies
- worship services
Current gathering limits and prevention measures remain in place.
As of November 6, all residents and visitors of communities on the watch/enhanced measures list are recommended to:
- Limit your cohorts to no more than 3: your core household, your school, and one other sport or social cohort. Young children who attend child care could be part of 4 cohorts, given that child care settings have not been a high risk for spread.
- Wear a mask in all indoor work settings, except when alone in a workspace like an office or cubicle where you are safely distanced from others, or an appropriate barrier is in place.
RMWB Implements Mandatory Masks
Face coverings are now mandatory in all indoor public places
This municipal bylaw is in effect because there were 51 active cases of COVID-19 in the region on October 26. The Bylaw will remain in effect for a minimum of 30 days,